Friday, July 1, 2011

Do you...? (best answer gets ten pts. + thumbs up)

Do you...? (best answer gets ten pts. + thumbs up)?
know the answer to all of these? This is a random survey of ten questions. I will give each of you a score on how many points you have. Person w/ most points gets best answer!!! 1. I would like a list of ALL of the Yahoo! Status Updates in Mail when you click "What are you doing right now?" and then the "!"... ALL OF THEM. 2. What color are my eyes? Hair? 3. What is my FAV color(s)? 4. What is one of my main hobbies? 5-7. Have you ever... (describe each one) -gone on a date? -gone to prom? -ditched school? -worn a COMPLETELY colored (red, orange, blue, etc.) outfit? -gone to an NFL football game? -gone to Hungary? -lived in a foreign place for 6+ months? 8. What is your favorite food? 9. What state & country do u live in? 10. WHICH QUESTIONS DO YOU ANSWER THE MOST? ASK? I will tell you the answers when I chose best answer. BONUS: What level do u have to be on to be a "TOP CONTRIBUTER"? Because I would be a top contributer.. PS to those of u who didn't answer any of these.... u get ZERO points. Nikki (LOL, my nickname) gets.... TWO POINTS. When i wrote "my" i meant guess about me... not you..LOL And for 5-7, I wanted you to write a sentance 2 describe it... if it was a YES. OOOOPS made mistake. Nikki & Mark get six points. when i wrote status update !'s, i meant the Yahoo! Status-O-Matiques. Lucky#2 answer this!!
Polls & Surveys - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No.
2 :
As if I would do this. Really.
3 :
1. Dont know where to get them. 2. My eyes are brown and my hair s dirty blonde 3. My favorite colors are orange and purple 4. I ike to dance and sing 5. No No No Yes Yes No No 8. Pizza 9. United States 10. Music Beauty
4 :
1. I would like a list of ALL of the Yahoo! Status Updates in Mail when you click "What are you doing right now?" and then the "!"... ALL OF THEM. Right now,,, I just came from having a shower, Going to see some friends in about an hour from now. 2. What color are my eyes? Hair? blue..... dirty blonde 3. What is my FAV color(s)? black and blue 4. What is one of my main hobbies? none 5-7. Have you ever... (describe each one) -gone on a date? yes -gone to prom? no -ditched school?yes -worn a COMPLETELY colored (red, orange, blue, etc.) outfit? no -gone to an NFL football game? yes -gone to Hungary? no -lived in a foreign place for 6+ months? no 8. What is your favorite food? pizza 9. What state & country do u live in? Indiana.... USA 10. WHICH QUESTIONS DO YOU ANSWER THE MOST? ASK? none





Read more discussions :

Search News