Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What can I do alone in Hungary

What can I do alone in Hungary?
I live in Hungary now, and I feel alone after my one year in Germany. No friends, no plans. I just wanna go out. I live in a city there is no cinema and disco or club. Just pubs, but there I do not wanna go, because there are children between 12-15 years, and I am 10 years older. It is a city which is 2 hours and 30 minutes from Budapest, around just villages and there is nobody on the streets after dark. I am not a student, and nearest friend is about 170 km far from me. The others are farer.
Other - Society & Culture - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Go out and look for a friends... Start into chatting...Are u not in school*?
2 :
ask your parents to take you somewhere. if you are up to it, then you can just take a walk around the city, maybe do a little shopping or take a bus to a different city that is nearby and do something there.
3 :
Not sure where you live or how old you are but if you are in Hungary have a look at these two web site for foreigners.





Read more discussions :

Search News