Monday, June 1, 2009

What do u girls suggest ? I live in hungary but i cant speak their language,Ive met wonderful girl

What do u girls suggest ? I live in hungary but i cant speak their language,Ive met wonderful girl...?
Ive met wonderful girl who works in small shop which sells gyros *kind of kebab*,I know her for more than 3month but last time that i went there ,i understood that i have feeling about her. unfortunately she cant speak english and i cant speak hungarian,she looks older than me ,im 20 but i think she must be 23 or 24.... in next month i will move to my new flat and maybe i will never have a chance to go to that part of the city again like now, i was wondering what shall i do? i decided to tell her my tel number and ask her if she can learn some hungarian 2 me and then we can know each other but im afraid to be ********* in front of her shop....what do you think? good looking guy vs language :(
Singles & Dating - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you should learn hungarian since you live there. i think the idea of her teaching you some is a good idea
2 :
If your really that interested then learn the language
3 :
You can try... And see if she's interested...





Read more discussions :

Search News