Monday, September 14, 2009

Is X-BOX Live fully available in Hungary

Is X-BOX Live fully available in Hungary? (easy best... it's a y/n q)?
Is X-BOX Live Gold fully available and fully supported in Hungary (Europe)? Can I buy games for MS points? Can I play online with my friends? Please only answer if you are 100% sure. If you are not sure then you could do a little research. I heard a few years ago it wasn't possible to register officially, they had to use fake info and register to foreign. I don't want to do that. If I buy an X-BOX 360 I want to be able to use X-BOX Live Gold by buying a MS Point Card (whatever it is called) at my favorite retailer then just enter the code and download games? (e.g it isn't possible on the Wii. Nintendo does not offer Wii Shop Channel in Hungary, neither can I use any Nintendo point cards here.) How is the thing going on X-BOX 360? PS. it's a yes/no question... You can easily get a "best answer" just be 100% sure. You don't have to be the first one - you always have time to research. Also, I would really appreciate it if you could explain me how do I register to X-BOX Live Gold. I will be very new to X-BOX 360 - never used it before. And you can always update your question if you think there's anything you would like to add :) I mean your answer. I will choose the best answer when this question expires. (that's in 4 days. It can be however expanded to 1 week if there aren't much answers.)
Xbox - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/countries Youpay for Xbox Live with a Gold subscription card, not a Microsoft Points card. MS Points are used in place of money on Live, but cannot be used to buy Xbox Live time.






Read more discussions :

Search News