Monday, March 7, 2011

I have a cheque from Budapest, Hungary. How long will it take to clear

I have a cheque from Budapest, Hungary. How long will it take to clear?
I live in the UK, how long will a cheque from Budapest take to clear? I've had a cheque from America and it took 4 weeks to clear but Hungary is in the EU so just wondering if anyone knows?
Other - Europe - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Depends on your bank, the bank it was drawn on, etc. My cheques from the USA take on a week to clear at my bank, but I get them every two weeks, and they are always from the same bank, for the same amount.
2 :
You should be prepared for 4 weeks. It is not the distance , it is protocols and procedures that determine how long things take.





Read more discussions :

Search News