Wednesday, October 7, 2009

In which european countries can you find DrPepper in stores

In which european countries can you find DrPepper in stores?
DrPepperis my favourite drink, though most people don't like it, I sure do. I live in Hungary and I can't find it here... But England and the US are so far, and I haven't drunk Dr Pepper for a long time... Don't you know wheƂ§e can I buy some apart from England?
Non-Alcoholic Drinks - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
When I was in England about 10 years ago they did have it, but other than that I don't know where you might find it. Have you tried contacting someone from the Dr. Pepper website?
2 :
Yes actually there is, Dublin, Ireland makes a Dr. Pepper with pure cane sugar not high fructose corn syrup. We actually carry it in a store I work in Southern California, its called Hi-time wine cellar . They do have a website and ship over most the United States. =) RB
3 :
They sell it in Greece. But only in a few places.






Read more discussions :

Search News