Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cannot conect Nintendo wii to Internet, it says "Nintendo store not available for the moment" but always

Cannot conect Nintendo wii to Internet, it says "Nintendo store not available for the moment" but always
I live in Hungary, maybe because of this I am screwed, also it some other option says I first have to accept the conditions of Nintendo store and I cannot accept the conditions because the Store is never available
Nintendo Wii - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It could be the connection speed between the router and the Wii and whatever interference you have that could be slowing down the signal enough that it times out. Set your router to either channel 1 or 11, as Nintendo recommends, to lessen the interference. I noticed an improvement in speed on the Wii when I did that. It may also help to upgrade your router, depending on the age of your router. I had an 802.11b router that worked fine for a year and a few months, but I recently upgraded to an 802.11g/n and it improved the speed even more. Just a thought. You can find pretty cheap n routers these days. It could be a few other things. Check the strength of the signal on your Wii when looking for Wi-Fi signals. If it's weak, consider trying to move the router closer. If none of these suggestions helps, you can also go for a hardwire connection. Pick up a Wii LAN Adapter and run an eithernet cord from the router to your Wii. That will give you the strongest signal you can get.






Read more discussions :

Search News