Wednesday, April 21, 2010

what is wrong with me

what is wrong with me? PLEASE HELP!!!?
I am 15 and I am visiting my grandparents in the UK but i live Hungary with parents (but that is not the point) Well i am a lifeguard aide (at the beach) for the whole summer and i also play water polo but i have been eating like a mad man! i haven't started my menstration cycle yet... is this a normal thing for a girl my age? -koszonet (thanks) *~Aliz~*
Women's Health - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
When I got mine, I didn't notice any change in how much I ate...maybe you're just having a growth spurt. (: I wouldn't worry about it!
2 :
totally normal, me and all my friends have noticed that, some girls notice lack of dietary needs as well. a small percentage of teens actually eat a healthy amount, its more often too much or too little. has to do with stress/growing/emotion and alll kinds of other factors.





Read more discussions :

Search News