Monday, June 14, 2010

What's the exchange rate like if I'm travelling to Hungary

What's the exchange rate like if I'm travelling to Hungary...?
Hi! I'm American, living in the UK for a few months, and I'm planning on traveling to Hungary next weekend. I can find numbers for converting american dollars and british pounds to hungarian forints, but I don't know what they mean! Which is more favorable; that is, will most stuff work out to be cheaper, or more expensive, or pretty comparable in Hungary in comparison to living in the UK?
Other - Europe - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I can't tell you what the exchange rate would be for pounds but right now the exchange rate for dollars in Hungary is pretty good. We checked a few days ago and it was 230 forints per dollar. this past summer when we were there it was bad around 143 per dollar. The Euro is something like 300 forint to one Euro.





Read more discussions :

Search News