Saturday, April 21, 2012

I miss her! :( - What can I do next

I miss her! :( - What can I do next?
Hi everyone! I met a really gorgeous woman about three weeks ago - we have made love several times and last night she told me that she was pregnant. My immediate question was - am I the father? She said 'no' but told me that she's going to have to return to her country for an abortion (I live in Hungary, she in Romania). I asked her several times if I was the father and she continually repeated that I wasn't. Our last lovemaking last night was intense - it's been a while since it was so wonderful for me. Now she's gone, I miss her terribly. She gave me her number here in Hungary not Romania and we talked about either her coming back here or me visiting her in Romania. Anyway, I asked her to text message me when she arrives safely... Aside from the moral arguments for or against abortion, I need your advice....should I let this one go and move on? How should I be in the next few days - I'm sure it's going to be stressful for her - should I back off? Thanks for your help! :)
Singles & Dating - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You are super STUPID!!! she carry your BABY!!! some women are very gentle and kind hearted...even she carry your baby, she will never want you to feel burden... that is why she say "NO"...and why you so STUPID to ask her "is it mine?" this is very hurting...especially the moment she told you that she is pregnant. Run to her ...otherwise you will lost her forever....normally woman like this will never forgive man like you!!!





Read more discussions :

Search News