Friday, June 1, 2012

Water turtle problems

Water turtle problems!!!?
My little water turtle is going to be one year old in 12 days now, but I think he is sick! He has a little white thing in his eye ( it is external ) and he keeps his eye closed. When he opens it, he only opens half way. After he does, I can see a small white thing sticking out from his eye lid ( film ). Please help! I live in Hungary and it is Wednesday now, and I go to school everyday from 7 to 7, and I wont have time for a vet until Saturday!
Reptiles - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
calm down take him to the vet on saturday...if u dont live near a vet take him to a petsore
2 :
Hey it's me, with the turtle who has a soft shell. It sounds like he is injured, turtles get into the damn-est places. Just this morning I found one of my turtles caught under the filter and almost drown. I wouldn't worry too much about it. As commented before, you should go to the pet store. You may be able to find some water conditioner that will act as a form of medicine or something.
3 :
He may be having some major eye problems. Take him to the vet as soon as possible, but for now the important thing is to make sure he is eating and comfortable





Read more discussions :

Search News