Sunday, October 21, 2012

Looking for work at home jobs (online or offline)

Looking for work at home jobs (online or offline)?
I am looking for a legitimate work at home job. No pyramid thing, no selling stuff to other people, no membership fee, or no payment for a cd or somekind of training thing, and definately no quick rich scams!!!! I am looking for a real job that I can do at home. I am looking for a company that is looking for someone to do work for them. By the way I live in Hungary. I was born and raised in the states and I also can speak and write Hungarian fluently. It is work that I can do part time and just to get some extra money. It would be nice to get a lot of money, but I just want to suppliment my income. To DEXTER, I tried writing you an email but I can't. Please email me so that I can email you back. Thanks.
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
We can't answer this, we have no idea what yo our skills and education are. If you want a real job apply at real companies that have real openings for your profession. Explain in your cover letter that you want to work at your home office. You might want to try working for yourself. My kids have music lessons on Skype with someone in the Netherlands. I would think you coud do the same thing translating Hungarian.





Read more discussions :

Search News