Friday, December 21, 2012

My green tree frog is getting spots on his back. Is she sick

My green tree frog is getting spots on his back. Is she sick?
Just for the record, I live in Hungary and there are no pet stores that sell tree frogs and I don't speak the language, so taking the frog to the vet is not an option. I have two green tree frogs and one of them is not looking so good. Her skin is turning sort of brownish-grayish, and she is getting some gray-white spots on her back. It looks terrible! I caught the two of them three weeks ago in a field. Two weeks ago, she started looking the same way, but then in a few days she turned lime green again. But she's been like this for almost a week and I am not sure what is causing it. If you have experience or if you have a suggestion of how I can help her please let me know!
Reptiles - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Frogs are prone to fungal infections, but I have no idea what treats that. Try Googling it.
2 :
its not sick its just its mood or its trying to blend in





Read more discussions :

Search News