Friday, December 14, 2012

Will I have problems returning home

Will I have problems returning home?
I came to Europe two years ago but unfortunately haven't found a decent job since then and, as a consequence, haven't been able to arrange my papers. Now I have the money to go back but I would like to make sure first that I won't have problems buying my ticket and going trough the airport-procedures. I have a stamp of Germany in my passport but I live in Hungary. If someone would be so kind as to orientate me about what I can expect or someone who has been in the same situation before would give me advice, I would more than appreciate it. Thank you very much in advance for your kind answers.
Immigration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Where is home? I know there is no place like home. As long as your passport is still valid you shouldn't have any problems booking a flight. If not apply at the embassy for a new one. Border control at departure may chose to fine you for overstaying your visa or they might let you slip through.





Read more discussions :

Search News