Saturday, March 21, 2009

Well,I will live in Hungary...I love the people of them very much becoz they r 2kind,But Hungary wil likes me

Well,I will live in Hungary...I love the people of them very much becoz they r 2kind,But Hungary wil likes me?
Proud to be :- Moslim,Arabian and Egyptian I will marry my love who is a HUNGARIAN girl,,,,,We will live some time in Hungary,Other time in Egypt very happy !!! You know my culture well,Can I adapt my self there???Can the Hungarians also adapt with my talks,Culture,Or they will leave me and go away when they know my origin(Like a situation happened to me in one city there since 2 years) So,I will speak english,,,I will learn Hungarian,,,Does the community accepts me??Because if not,I will take my wife to my country which accepts her very much(if my wife agreed to live with me there)if not I think we will reach a deal because we understand each other.......Need an advise
Other - Society & Culture - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Just be yourself. I like people for who they are, not national origin, color, religion, believes, etc. If people like you in your own country, they will like you everywhere. There are going to be negative people all over the world. Marry the girl you are in love with, and you will be happy where ever you live. Good luck!! :<)





Read more discussions :

Search News