Thursday, May 7, 2009

I will live in China!!! all my electronics (I live in Hungary) should I sell all my stuff?? Tvs dvds wii ps

I will live in China!!! all my electronics (I live in Hungary) should I sell all my stuff?? Tvs dvds wii ps?

China - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
the best thing is to do is to sell all your stuff like your games consoles because you will have more money to buy stuff more practical things
2 :
Sell your stuff because it might not be compatible in China. Besides, China has a lot of new inventions. You will be surprised!
3 :
Yes, you should get rid of your stuff. Only bring items that you can't get in China (personal stuff like books, photos, high-quality clothes) and some of the local food items which will be hard to find. Remember, most of the electronics you get are probably from China! Out of all the stuff you mentioned, I would bring your game consoles. Games though are really cheap. Good luck.
4 :
sell it!! electronics in China is the most latest and cheap as well.
5 :
It depends on how long you are going to stay in China. If you have nobody to take care of your stuff in Hungary and you are not planning to go back there, you should definitely sell everything you can.





Read more discussions :

Search News