Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I live in hungary / psu problem

I live in hungary / psu problem?
I Live in hungary i am here for few weaks to visit my cousin and searching through internet ordered 2 280GTXs from amazon website superclocked edition. thinking of buying this psu http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/... this is my rest spec Intel Q9550, 4GB DDR2 2x2 , 2 500GB HD SATA, 1 CASE FAN As i am in other country these volts here are not same and probably socket too; see here for my country volt http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cou... problem can this psu be powered in my country using inverter/converter?
Add-ons - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Almost all ATX PSUs have a small switch on them to change their input voltages from 110 to 220 and vice versa. As long as you remember to change the setting, you should be fine.
2 :
Yes it will work. Most power supplies are able to switch between 110 V - 220 V and 50 Hz - 60 Hz. You just need to make sure that you can get the right plug for your computer but I'm sure you can easily get an international adapter kit for that.





Read more discussions :

Search News