Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Can i travel with my new passport which doesnt contain my residentt permit

Can i travel with my new passport which doesnt contain my residentt permit?
i have reserved to Antalya for this friday,I live in hungary but im from iran.I renewed my passport this week but it doesn't contain my resident permit and the embassy punched d old one.SO if i go to turkey this friday,is it gonna make a problem for me when i come back to hungary? Do they accept my resident permit that is in my old punched passport?
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes if your new pass port written that thing.
2 :
If the Tartózkodási engedély in your passport has been punched as well you will need to have it replaced since it is invalid. You either need it gotten done at the Regional Office of Immigration and Nationality which covers your place of residence in Hungary or you try to get a transportation letter from the Hungarian Embassy in Ankara .. http://www.mfa.gov.hu/kulkepviselet/TR/hu .. or the Hungarian Consulate General in Istanbul .. http://www.mfa.gov.hu/kulkepviselet/Istanbul/en/mainpage.htm .. for your re-entry to Hungary. Alternately you can also consult the Hungarian Honorary Consulate in Antalya and enquire whether they can assist you in getting the required document. Address: Tuzcular Mahallesi, Mescid Sok. No.19 , Kaleiçi, Antalya Phone: 243-1500-155 E-mail: bekir_özsoy@hotmail.com; bekir@pamfilya.com.tr; celal@bestajans.com






Read more discussions :

Search News