Sunday, November 1, 2009

How much does shipping two books that weigh 6.2 pounds cost

How much does shipping two books that weigh 6.2 pounds cost?
I live in Hungary and I want to bid on a book set that contains two books. They have a weight of 6.2 pounds together. I don't know how much shipping would cost, but without knowing I don't dare bid. So my question is: How much would shipping these books to Hungary would cost?
Buying & Selling - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Use this calculator. You can use the media rate which is very low cost and very reliable.
2 :
Books usually can be shipped media mail. In the states media mail averages about 2 dollars. But I dont know about shipping them to Hungary. I would check UPS.com and use their shipping calculator.





Read more discussions :

Search News