Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What is the best e-commerce solution for a small company which is international (Hungarian)

What is the best e-commerce solution for a small company which is international (Hungarian)?
I am looking for a complex/integrated software solution including front-office (shop, e-mail marketing, user and click tracking) and back-office (inventory, invoice). I am living in Hungary which is not a big country so I am not able to pay some hundred thousands of dollars for a good solution. Know I am using osCommerce, SQL-Ledger and PHPList but I am not satisfied with the integrations of the elements and hard to put new functions in it.
Internet - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
check out http://zencart.org multilingual support, shopping, newsletter, inventory (i don't think it has user and click tracking, but it is open-source PHP based so you can customize) If you need help contact me





Read more discussions :

Search News