Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Can I write accent letters with US keyboard

Can I write accent letters with US keyboard?
Can I type ö ü ó ő ú é á ű í letters with a US keyboard somehow? I mean anyhow. With software or anything. I want to purchase a laptop from the us for mainly to write, but i'm living in hungary and i need those hungarian letters too. So please help. Thank you very much In fact I'd like to buy a cheap Windows CE laptop as i mentioned only to write on it...
Other - Hardware - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can add a hungary keyboard layout in language settings in the control panel. After installing it, you will be able to switch between english and hungary alphabets. (I dont know the OS you are using but I'm assuming is Windows 7) 1. Go to Control Panel 2. Under Clock, Language and Region, choose Change keyboard layout or other input methods. 3. A dialog box appears. Click on Change Keyboard 4. Click on Add. 5. Choose yoour language and click on Ok. 6. Click on Ok again. You are done. In the system tray, you will have the option to change the layout so that you cab toggle between Hungary and English. Hope it helps. :-)





Read more discussions :

Search News