Friday, January 21, 2011

House or Apartment for Rent in Hungary

House or Apartment for Rent in Hungary?
My husband and I have just moved to Vas county, Hungary. We're living in a rented apartment passed on to us by a collegue but it's too small long term. I've searched online for agents but they don't speak english and their sites dives only show Budapest properties or holiday homes in our area. Our friends apartments/houses are rented from other collegues or friends. How can I find alternative housing or an agent who deals with this area of Hungary? Please help, I'm out of closet space. :-) thanks.
Other - Europe - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi This site has English I don't know if you have tried it or not. Also OC has offices in Vas if they don't speak English call the Budapest office and ask for someone there to help you be a go between. Failing that there are companies who help people move. links below.





Read more discussions :

Search News