Saturday, January 1, 2011

Pet shops in Pecs, Hungary

Pet shops in Pecs, Hungary?
Hi! I live in Pecs, Hungary and I am wondering where I can find some pet shops here. I have four guinea pigs and I need to find a big cage for them but I can't find any! Please help, I am desperate!
Rodents - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
According to what I've found, there is a shopping centre in Pecs called Arkadok? 'Arkadok is one of the largest shopping centers in Pecs. It's all indoors, so during bad weather, it's a perfect place to hang out. There are all kinds of stores inside, Books, Leather, Local art, Electronics, Fashion, Shoes, beauty, Flower, Pet shop, Travel agencies, Photo, Pottery, and many, many more. Upstairs is the eatery section where you can find from the Chinese food to Pizza, soups, sandwich and traditional Hungarian Pastries. Photography is not permitted and security is everywhere, so it is a safe place to be'. Hope this helps x






Read more discussions :

Search News