Saturday, January 21, 2012

I went in love with Hungarian girl,I am arabian,moslim...She loves me too,What Do you think this relationship

I went in love with Hungarian girl,I am arabian,moslim...She loves me too,What Do you think this relationship?
I need to know if there is a similare relationships like mine,I need advise about every thing,Keep in your mind I will live in Hungary with the girl who I loved,So is it works?
Singles & Dating - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
well my friend married a hungarian women and they are money hungry. If you have money then watch out. She took my friend for tons fo money.
2 :
Beautiful! but your culture don't appreciate that, what about your family?
3 :
it works because you too let it work for as long you too love one another, here you are from dont not make a dif ok just be happy and her
4 :
If you can agree on how to raise your children and what religion they will be taught, you can face any other challenges that will come your way.
5 :
khodlak course englizi el awal!
6 :
It is permitted by the Qur'an. The usual pitfalls may exist: possible opposition from families, money issues, children, religious practices, et cetera, but these can all be dealt with given intelligence and good will





Read more discussions :

Search News