Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I Need Your Help girlS , How long 4 d first tanning? What do u prefer 4 your boyfriends

I Need Your Help girlS , How long 4 d first tanning? What do u prefer 4 your boyfriends?
20 male :) ,im planning for tanning in a solarium,its my first time and i also have a sensitive skin,I live in hungary and i cant speak their language well,Is there anything that i have to tell them before tanning? and how long is enough 4 d first time? and what d u girls prefer for ur boyfriend? white or tanned skin? peace
Other - Skin & Body - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi there :) I would say try just the lightest shade of the tan that there is for the first go. So then, if it's too light you can top it up again, instead of just going in and getting the darkest shade and your skin will look orange! It's whatever your into for the boyfriend thing. I wouldn't mind what skin colour my boyfriend wanted or has, as long as he's happy and healthy :) Good Luck and have fun x





Read more discussions :

Search News