Wednesday, March 21, 2012

How do I find someone I knew from Hungary

How do I find someone I knew from Hungary?
I dated a man from hungary 4 years ago and we were still friends when he went back. Over time he and I just stopped talking. I'd really like to meet up with him again but I don't speak hungarian. His name is Gabor Molnar if anyone does speak this language and last I knew he lived in Budapest. Oh and also a woman named Dorka Havas
Other - Europe - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Fly to Hungary, rob a bank, kill a few people, go to a roof top attempting to jump...then I am sure the TV cameras will be there and while they are filming you, you can ask the tv viewers where to find your man...
2 :
Try the online phone book. Molnár Gábor is quite a frequent name and Budapest is a big city. I personally don’t think I can help you. Good luck :)
3 :
maybe if you knew more data about him...but like this...as the previous guy said, his name is wquite common...you might go on hungarian chat lines and ask around, but you must share some more info about him i would gladly help...





Read more discussions :

Search News