Thursday, June 14, 2012

It just got a whole lot weirder

It just got a whole lot weirder! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Hi All! So the ongoing saga of me and 19year old. We meet 7 weeks ago, made incredible love several times over a period of 5 weeks. She went back to Romania, I live in Hungary. She says she can't come back to Hungary and I can't travel there because of work until October. We have each other's numbers. We speak every 2-3 days. So I call today and a man answers the phone. I am taken aback - I ask where she is and the man says that he is her husband (his tone is kind of mad but not really) !!!!! I asked if I could speak with her and he says she is sleeping (it's 6pm) and disconnects the phone. So I am completely confused now - did she pass the guy the phone to get rid of me? Was she really asleep and this guy is really her husband? What should I do next? Give it up? Thanks for your help with this - I am totally confused and to be honest a little saddened by all this lack of clarity...
Singles & Dating - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Either way it doesn't matter. Either she is trying to get rid of you or she is married. Move on.
2 :
If she has your number which I presume she has she'll call back if she wants to. Other than that you can only wait and see - if it is her husband as much as you are dissappointed in the outcome it is best that you leave things be - if she has lied to you she has to deal with the consequences not you - Are you sure you rang the right number and didn't get a prankster. I hope all turns out well.





Read more discussions :

Search News