Wednesday, August 1, 2012

JENSEN (AUDIOVOX) VM9311TS DVD player HPD 60 laser head

JENSEN (AUDIOVOX) VM9311TS DVD player HPD 60 laser head?
I bought this DVD player on E-bay in the USA but I live in Hungary, Europe. This the place where I would like to use it According to the seller it was almost brand new since he used it only for 5 days, Apperantly he lied and got away with my money. It was well used and abused and also broken. This product runs under the name of Audiovox in Europe and has a very very poor service supprt. They don't sell parts they just repair for the cost of a brand new. I am being serious. The HPD 60 head costs about $7-$18 but to have them change it with the shipping would cost me a bit over $200 (in the States) The brand service that is here in Hungary would change only the head unit for about $372. It sounds like deal doesn't it? This is what I call profit. Drog dealers cant make this kind of profit. I can find the same head with a bit different cable that is used in SHARP product but I cannot find the one that fits this one. Please help me to find one or if you have a broken unit that you think may have a good head please help me out. Thank you very much for your help. andras.beregi Additional Details If you have the money and the chance to nuy some other bran than buy some other brand *Panasonic, Sony etc) Never buy Jensen or Audiovox..
Other - Electronics - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi andras now you know not to buy from e-bay, there is no back up service that is what you pay for when you buy it from a high street dealer.





Read more discussions :

Search News