Friday, September 21, 2012

my wifi wont connect on my blackberry, whats wrong

my wifi wont connect on my blackberry, whats wrong?
im a newbie i just bought a curve 8900 and i dont have a data plan. i do have wifi at home, but it wont connect. (i assume it wont, because i thought it did so i surfed the net with my bb and used up all my money). i went t ask t-mobile why this is happening but they kept telling me i need a data plan to activate wifi, which is not true. when i turn my wifi on, its all grey, and in the handbook says it has to be blue if connected. so im very confused and needy :( any help would be appreciated, thanks :) oh plus, i live in hungary and my carrier is T-mobile
PDAs & Handhelds - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
are you going into wifi connection options and making sure it finds your wifi network? have it re-scan, connect and type in your password. That will connect you. Now once you're connected, the internet won't work by default. You have to go into Browser, press menu, option, general properties, and change default browser to Hotspot Browser.




Read more discussions :

Search News