Sunday, October 7, 2012

When to buy a Dell Studio 15

When to buy a Dell Studio 15?
I want to buy a Dell Studio 15, but the new model just came out. I cant buy one in my country, only the older model, and for a higher cost than in the US. I'm going to the us in 4 moths, should I buy one when I'm there, or should i get one now? I'm very eager to get one, but i dont have a lot of money, I want the better one, but I wont be able to use europe dvds on it then right? What should I do. I cant order one from the uK or Us, cus the wont deliver it. When to buy it and where? now and here or in the us? (i live in hungary) help plz
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The best Quality laptops you can ever get 'em from the USA period. My suggestion would be to buy it from US. Now if that laptop was available in your country, I would have still said to buy it from USA. My suggestion to you is to wait and buy it whenever you come to US.





Read more discussions :

Search News