Wednesday, November 14, 2012

How to get a song from Itunes Italy

How to get a song from Itunes Italy?
I would like to buy only one song from Itunes Italy song - a song which I need very much but I cannot find it nowhere. I live in Hungary, but I've managed to open a valid Italian Itunes account. Unfortunately I cannot pay for the song with my Hungarian credit card. My last try was ClickandBuy (with is supported by the store), but I still can't buy the song. If someone has an Italian Itunes account, would you buy the song for me (which price is 1 EUR) ? I would pay with PayPal or Alertpay in advance. Thank you for your help. Thanks, but it's not on Youtube, and I prefer high quality music. Thanks Penny too, but it's not on any torrent. It's really a shame that I have to struggle with this :( Recently I loved to get a song from Itunes US, and I found a really nice guy, who had Itunes US and he bought it for me. Now, I would love to find someone who has an Italian account and can help me out :-)
Rock and Pop - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'd try to find it on youtube and rip the audio from it. Thats probablly your best bet...
2 :
I went through the same process with the American iTunes store. I live in Australia and couldn't purchase anything with my australian credit card After some research the only way I could purchase songs from America was to buy iTunes gifts cards from eBay and use those. If your only buying one song though, have you thought about torrents? I know it's not he right way to go but I blame iTunes for limiting their music to begin with. Sucks :/




Read more discussions :

Search News