Thursday, October 14, 2010

How can I buy a Jonny Was CD

How can I buy a Jonny Was CD?
So, I live in Hungary, so don't tell me to go to a shop and buy it, because here nobody knows this band. But I'd like to listen to their songs but I can't get any of them. (At first I heared them on YouTube) I tried it at their website but maybe I'm too stupid but I don't know how to order. Please someone help me!
Rock and Pop - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Apparently, you can download their album for free on myspace! Their page is here: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=6143264 Just scroll down to the green "Lunar Fiction" thing and click it. Unfortunately the band isn't really together anymore. But their vocalist/guitarist, Shane West, is a popular actor here in the U.S. And I happen to think he's extremely attractive :-)





Read more discussions :

Search News