Thursday, January 14, 2010

I want a divorce without attorney, problem is we married in the USA

I want a divorce without attorney, problem is we married in the USA?
I got married in Chicago, IL, but currently live in Hungary and my husband lives in the USA. We have been separated for 2 years now, and I don't have any contact with him, and I want to file for divorce in Hungary , however, I don't know first of all, if I can do that, and second of all, how to go about it, and the place where I can do so. Can you please help me with this problem, I really need my divorce ASAP. Thank you Sincerely
Marriage & Divorce - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You are in a complicated situation and you would be foolish not to consult an attorney. It is well worth it.
2 :
you would probbly need a US attny, or a friend to file it here for you, For about $30 you can get the paperwork at most office supply stores.





Read more discussions :

Search News