Thursday, January 7, 2010

should i wait for canada or i should stay in the united kingdom

should i wait for canada or i should stay in the united kingdom?
My friend send me an e mail end of November about a job opportunity in Canada.I send my cv to the e mail address what my friend did send me.They said they needed people fast.The thong was i got my first replay for my e mail end of January.I said i still interested in the job.I waited another 1 month for their 2nd replay.They said they will do interviews in March.I'm from Hungary but i live in the u.k. so i asked them if i have to go to Hungary.They said no we will do the interview on the skype.The time came and i spoke in March for the first time with one of the manager on skype for the first time.He said i have to go to Hungary for the interview.After 3 hours talk on the skype and interview they said they have a job offer to me and i don't have to go to Hungary for the interview.I got my contract the end of March.I send it to the canadian embassy.Since then the first guys they left to canada.I'm still waiting for my visa.The manager said first the second group will go 17 of June what is turned out not to be.On facebook now they said they don't know when the second group is going.They said i can wait for my visa.I don't have to worry about it.My question is i should wait to go to canada because since November it's 7 months gone now or i should find a job in the u.k.?Thank you for reading
Other - Canada - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sounds like a scam.
2 :
Stay in the UK, it sounds decidedly dodgy to me. At least if you have a problem in the UK, you're not all that far from home. I just don't like the sound of the whole thing, it gives me a bad feeling. :-( Plus we like Hungarians in the UK!
3 :
I am in Canada, and like they say, Canadian employers need people fast, and the want ads are filled within days. If you are waiting for over a month then it is without a doubt a scam!
4 :
Yeah. I'm in Canada and it does sound strange. And without knowing what company it is, I can't really tell you if it's a real company or not. But without knowing anything else, I'd just stay in the U.K. for now until you learn more.
5 :
Something is wrong as unemployment is high and there is no trouble getting lots of people to work for you in Canada.




Read more discussions :

Search News