Monday, November 14, 2011

Could you identify this spider for me

Could you identify this spider for me?
I found it in the garden, it is about 1 centimeter long(with legs). I live in Europe Hungary, in the temperate zone. http://kepfeltoltes.hu/090404/P4041246R_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg Interesting, I didn't know that wolf spiders live in Europe too. The closest resemblance to this one is the field wolf spider(Hogna lenta). Thank you all for the help.
Zoology - 9 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
A species of wolf spider, they are common throughout europe.
2 :
WTF ???why do you have a picture of my mom!!!!!
3 :
hell I dont know
4 :
Ahhh!! Its bloody massive! Well it sure isnt my typical garden spider!!! :O
5 :
Sorry i hate spiders......................... and hell i don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 :
A tiny. creepy,crawly, creatures. Yuck!
7 :
its a wolf spider, they are everywhere, they also come in many different colors like brown black tan and some are even green
8 :
definitley a wolf spider
9 :
Yea, that is definately a wolf spider. You can tell because the eyes. Wolf spiders have eyes that look like this: http://bugguide.net/node/view/12884 Also, there are about 2,200 species of wolf spider across the world outside the arctic zone. The spider in your photo might be gravid, which means full of eggs, her abdomen is huge.



Read more discussions :

Search News