Wednesday, March 7, 2012

[URGENT] [Wii Game] Which to buy - PAL or NTSC

[URGENT] [Wii Game] Which to buy - PAL or NTSC? (Europe)?
I'm going to buy a Wii game on eBay but not sure which one should I buy: NTSC or PAL? I live in Hungary/Europe. Please help? Please only answer if you are 100% sure. My Wii is not modded in any way and it never will be.
Nintendo Wii - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
since your live in Hungary/Europe your gonna want to get PAL cuz PAL is the Europe region NTSC is America
2 :
Hungary is PAL
3 :
Yes, you need to get PAL. Also, it sounds like you have a very paranoid attitude about hacking your wii. I did too. Until my friend convinced me to do it, now I have Monster Hunter Tri and Tatsunoku vs Capcom free. ;)





Read more discussions :

Search News