Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Truth About My Desperate Life

The Truth About My Desperate Life?
First of all I, davie darko, want to apologize to all the insulting things i said againts Mexican soccer before i leave to live in Hungary. The truth is that i hate Tim howard and american soccer. Our mls suks hairy balls and is at the bottom of da ranking, wile the glorios mexico is at 8th. also i have to admit that i hate that bastard tim howard who cant block fr hs life. ive always hated him fr not making out with me and marring me. i knoe turned my attention to memo ochoa cause hese a big hottie, and hese mexican. americans r dumb as my mom and can even quilify fr da world cup, and mexico always makes dose golazos with pavel prado marquez and magallon Second of all da reason ive been insutin u beutifull mexicans is because i have no life. i live in da computer all day and stalk 11 year olds. when i frst found yaho awnsers i told myself here i can torment some mexicans and get some attention cause my family dsnt give me any, and at school iam considered anerd. also i have to admit that all this time i was gay............ Well i say goodbye to all my fellow mexicans and good luck in da world cup, and i knoe u guys r going to beat the yankees VIVA MEXICO AND MEMO OCHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Mexican Football (Soccer) - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
.........lol
2 :
We all know your Chivabarca, but anyways this is hilarious!
3 :
LMAO!!!!!!
4 :
LOL HAHA





Read more discussions :

Search News