Sunday, January 1, 2012

What kind of trees do you have in your garden and how many

What kind of trees do you have in your garden and how many?
Curios also were you live, what city, what country. I have in my parents garden 6 appletrees, 4 cherrytrees, 4 lilac shrubs, 3 peaches and 2 big trees that dont have fruits. Live in Europe. Hungary. What? No trees in the USA? Just desert? ok, judged to quick.
Polls & Surveys - 9 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Erm...We've got two trees...with leaves...that's all I know...
2 :
i live in greece,kalamata is the name of my city and in our garden we have lemontrees and mandarin orange trees.
3 :
Hi im from Leeds, England :).... .....we have two plum trees -one apple tree -one cherry tree -an evergreen tree -A monglia tree and one other boring one lol :)
4 :
I have 5 aspens,2maples,a lot of lilac bushes and i live in the USA in Gypsum,CO.
5 :
i have wierd fruit trees in my backyard.
6 :
a willow (back garden) a birch (front garden) 3 evergreens (back garden)
7 :
Don't have a garden, but I have 3 trees in my backyard and they are 1 Live Oak, 1 Red Maple and an unknown tree that just started growing. In the front yard, I have a Laurel Oak and a American Willow Tree and a Eucalyptus Tree. Also in the back Yard, I have another Eucalyptus Tree. Forgot all about that one. I use to have a palm tree, Orange tree and a grapefruit tree but they became diseased and had to have them cut down and never planted any more. :-)
8 :
A banana tree and i don't fell comfortable telling all my info. Hope i helped.
9 :
yes





Read more discussions :

Search News